Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random Summer Pics...

Besides play groups and the occasional errands the kids and I usually just hang out around the house because it is so dang hot here! Here are a few pics of our last few weeks.


We did make it to the Children's Museum this week and Brynlee sat in a stroller for the first time without her car seat.




i
l



Brynlee is smiling like crazy now. This was the first little one I got on camera.



Jackson spends a little time every day reading








One night I was cooking dinner and noticed it was a little too quiet. Jackson had scooted a cooler over to Brynlee's only "safe spot" and joined her in the pack n play. I guess quiet is better than her screaming because he attacked her with love or squished her on the way in.











5 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh Krista, I can't even begin to imagine the heat for you guys there. Of coarse I'm prego but the heat here for me is so intense. Brynlee is looking cuter and cuter every time I see pictures of her. I love what a good big brother Jackson is being to her. What a little cutie wanting to lay by her in her pack and play.

Lachelle said...

Thanks for the card, Brynlee is pretty cute. Glad to hear you guys are doing great. What a cute family!

Rachel said...

I finally got to your blog! I loved the pictures you posted. So cute! You are lucky jackson didnt hurt his sister. He must love her an awful lot!

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love them!! I need to take more pictures!!

coca-cola angela said...

That water spray thing looks really fun, is that the one you got at Target? Cute pics. Brynlee looks big in some of the pics, I can't believe it.