Monday, September 21, 2009

Disney World....

Ahhh. I have finally sorted through...I kid you not...1400 pictures. No joke!!! We got back a week ago from a DREAM vacation with my parents and my siblings families. We all met in Florida and hit up Disney World for a few days. Most of the families did the 5+ days at Disney World but Bob and I just went for 2 days because we did Disney World 2 years ago with some of Bob's family. After Disney World we did a 7 Night Western Caribbean Disney Cruise, but those pics will come later.

Sorry if you get bored...here come a lot of pictures!!!

Of course, Jackson was sooo excited to meet Mickey Mouse!! He was a little nervous the first time but over our 10 day trip, he got very used to seeing the characters and every time they left he would say "more, more, more!"


Magic Kingdom





It was so hot and humid but the kids did great!! They took turns napping.





Jackson's first day at Magic Kingdom he was in awe with everything!! Stimulus overload!







Jackson chases this cute little Princess (Snow White I believe) and her bubbles for a while.




My brother Mike and his daughter Kiarra with Bob and Jack




My cute padres




Hollywood Studios














This water bottle was hours of entertainment











Kids waking up Aunt Kim


Oh Brynlee was an angel and slept so good. Jackson has always been a MISERABLE sleeper away from home but this was the first trip where he slept great!!



Disney Cruise pictures coming soon!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Thanks for posting them...cause I know you did it just for me! We haven't been there since Gregg was not quite one. I think I told you the boys and I are reading a book about Disney World. It's nice to have visuals to go with it. Glad you had fun! Great pictures! Thanks again for the Disney fix!

The Stilsons said...

Looks like great fun!! I need a vacation like that! Your sister Kim and you look lots alike! I need to make some shirts and onsies just like yours!! You are so creative!