Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jackson's First "official" Haircut

Although we have cut his hair at home a couple of times, we took Jackson in last weekend for his first official haircut. We went to Snip-it's and he absolutely loved it! He was crying when we had to leave! What a fun place that is! The lady was super good and tickled him with everything before she cut his hair so he was not scared when he heard the buzzing. He loved watching the movies but I think his favorite was sticking his card in the machine and getting a toy at the end. Who knew a haircut would be so fun!!!





Random picture but Jackson was eating a pudding and we thought that he looked like the monkey on his bib when he was done...



Chewy's sexy pose...



35 weeks today...let the countdown begin!!! I can't believe we only have a few weeks left!! I have occasionally had a little heart burn but besides that all is great!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I flippin love your son!!!! Glad he enjoyed his first official hair cut. Him and Chewy are little twins :)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to Kim, I think Bentley would have LOVED to play in all of those balloons too. Cute haircut Jackson! 35 weeks!!!! Awesome! He does look like the monkeys on his bib... too funny. By the way, I just updated my xanga, I went private so now it wont tell you when I've updated, thought I'd drop a note. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That hair cut place looks awesome.....and Jackson looks so cute in the chair.

The Carpenter Family said...

So cute!! I wish I could take Brooklynn to get a hair cut!

Erin said...

I am so glad Jackson loved getting his haircut! You would think I was torturing Royal the way he cries when he gets in that chair. Oh well- good luck with the next few weeks. Baby #2, I can't believe it!!

Mark & Kristen said...

Hey! I am glad you had a good trip to Moab! Those baskets turned out SO cute. I am glad I got to see the finished product! Jackson is so cute! I can't wait to see what your baby girl will look like!

The Betitas said...

love the mohawk! he is getting so grown up we can hardly believe it! we also are so excited for your new arrival:) keep us posted!