Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim!!!

My sister Kim had a birthday recently. Jackson and I took her a balloon to her school and hung out with her for a while. She had a busy day of things at work, but later that night we (three az sisters and families) met up for yummy desserts at TGI Fridays.

Kim's friend Kailey was pretty sneaky and while Kim was busy at work I let her in to Kim's house and she had some fun decorating her bedroom....







I can't remember but I think the balloon total was like 350 ish??? Pretty crazy!! Jackson loved playing in there when it was about half done but at the end he was a little scared.

The best part was after ice ream when Kim got home there were a couple girls laying in the balloons and they jumped out at her. What a fun birthday!!!




2 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

Oh my gosh...how fun...and CrAzy! Hey, I was thinking maybe sometime next week we could meet and go either to the zoo or the Phoenix Children's Museum. What do you think? You can email me ssbramwell at yahoo dot com.

Jana said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Kim! Let me tell you, that sister of yours is pretty darn awesome! On the special occasions where I actually show up for volleyball, Kim is the highlight. She is fun and super encouraging...I am lousy at volleyball! You're so lucky to have your sister so close!