Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas with the Widmers

Before we left for Utah we had a small Christmas with my family. We basically opened presents from Grandma and Grandpa Widmer and I had Kearsleys for Christmas so we gave them our present. I also gave Bob his Christmas present instead of hauling them to Utah.




Cute mom read the kids a Christmas story




The boys got little backpack sleeping bags




Bob and I got each other electric toothbrushes...exciting I know. I surprised him and had a friend draw these on 11x14 for him.




When we left for Utah we dropped off Bob's car off at the airport and my sister Tiffany and her kids (later joined by Mik) flew in on Christmas eve and surprised everyone. So fun! I had 2 big empty boxes wrapped with 1 side open and the kids hid in a box and rang the doorbell!!!


My brother drove up from Utah the day after Christmas and we came back a couple days later so we had some time with all of my family together too. Jackson got to see all 18 of his cousins within 2 days. He loved every minute of it!


Here are some pictures after Utah with my family at Chuck E Cheese




Brynlee is LOVIN food these days! She is eating pureed vegetables and loves bread and pizza crust.





4 comments:

Radfords said...

Looks so fun! Your kids are growing up so quickly. I swear the last picture I looked at of Brynlee she was so tiny. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Jay and Heath said...

Those pictures turned out great!! Glad you guys had such a great time with the Widmer clan... I would have loved to see everyone's faces when they saw Tiff & the kids! Love it!!! And glad you had fun in Utah... but a little sad we weren't there to see you :( That was always a plus! Well, glad you guys are doing well! We love you and sure miss you! Take care, Prima

Kelsey Ann said...

Krista I haven't looked at your blog in the longest time. Your kids are so big and absolutly adorable! That little angel of a girl you have is one of the cutiest things I have ever seen! She melts my heart!

Jenn said...

Merry Christams!! Heehee, I'm just now getting around to checking on people's blogs. Glad you had a great Christmas!! Love the portraits of yourmoddless two cuties. They look awesome!!