Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Birthday :)

On December 14th I celebrated the big 27. The Saturday before my birthday we went to Red Robin to get my free birthday burger. Jackson loved hearing the employees sing to me and Brynlee sat in a high chair for her first time. I love my family!



















Bob took my actual birthday off and we all just hung out together. Kim and Kailey surprised me and made us crepes for breakfast before she went to work. :) Yummy!! That evening we went to a friends house for dinner and decorated ginger bread houses. Jackson and Dax were still a little young to do much decorating, but they LOVED the candy!!
















Yummy!!! It didn't take Jackson I much time to eat it all!!!

2 comments:

John and Jessica said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :) Are we all really turning 27 this year!?!? Oh dear... that's crazy!

rachel garber said...

Hey there! I've been thinking about you - especially when I'm at Costco and right down the street from you! I hope you're well, your birthday looked fabulous and of course your kids are cuter than ever.