Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brynlee turns 1

Yes I know that Brynlee's birthday is May 31 and yes I know that that is almost 3 months ago, but life has been CRAZY around here this summer. The day after Brynlee's birthday we moved and it has been insane ever since. I will post more about our summer later....but for now...my baby is 1!!!
With such a crazy week we took a break from packing, Bob took the day off, and we went to the zoo together as a family. We made a cake for the rest of the family and Brynlee got her own special one.


"How old are you?"





Bob helped her take her first bite





Not sure I like this anymore



Jackson helped her open her presents


1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

Oh miss Bryn! What a sweet, little lady you got there!! Glad she had such a great birthday and BOO on Bob for shoving his sweet little girl's face in that cake!!!! ;)