Sunday, August 22, 2010

Utah in July

In July the kids and I flew to Utah and spent a few days with my parents in Bear Lake and also spent some time with Mike and Tonee and their cute family. The kids LOVED playing at the Hirschi Hideout and Grandma spoiled them with lots of chocolate! It was really quiet at the hideout for being mid summer, which was really nice. And it's always fun to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Widmer.


We played at the beach, had lots of train rides, enjoyed yummy bear lake shakes, and relaxed. Ahhh so nice.












Right before this picture was taken the kids and I were standing there and Brynlee took off running. Jackson said, "Stop Brynlee that's the farm over there!!!" I was laughing and told him he was right that is the farm but that we can run and play all we want here. As you can see he took off running too.




I try to keep the kids separated in the car to keep from fighting and stealing each others stuff but they are so cute and often hold hands. Adorable.








After our 4 days with my parents Bob flew in and we spent the weekend in Ogden with his family for his dad's birthday. We took a morning to go to Provo.



We bought the kids their Halloween costumes...









The kids loved playing with their cousins








We met up with one of Bob's mission companions for lunch at a park one day.










Visiting Great Grandma Morgan













My cute little devil


















Brynlee and Kiara's first tea party

Obviously the kids like their costumes...they wanted to wear them everyday




Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Patty Cake with Grandma













5 comments:

Jenn said...

So many cute, cute pictures of your trip! I love seeing pictures of your kids! They are seriously the cutest little things!! It was so nice to see you guys in Oregon!

The Carpenter Family said...

cute!! Love the costumes!!

Melissa said...

Love their costumes. And the holding hands is adorable. Your kids are getting so cute.

coca-cola angela said...

I love the Halloween costumes! So darn cute.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

I am so glad you posted (and told me, too) Love the Utah pictures. I especially love the Halloween costumes. Good thing Jack is in his new sports class. He will be tackling like crazy by the 31st ;)