Monday, March 21, 2011

Everyday happenings

Has it seriously almost been 3 months since I posted??? Ahhhhh. Time flies by!! We have stayed home a lot more the last few months and I have done some serious painting around here. I will keep those pics for the next post. But for now, here is what the kids and I have been up to...
St. Patricks Day
Our green dinner

Movie outside


Kim's been teaching a sports class to some people in the neighborhood and ward. The kids have LOVED it!! She did a one month session and is starting a new session next week. We love Coach Kim! It's pretty cute to hear kids at church say, "I know you, you're my sports coach!"




They each got a medal on the last day

We've gone to the zoo a couple times
Brynlee met a friend
My cousin Susan and her family came down for a wedding and stayed for a few days. Here is her little Jeremy with the kids at the zoo.
At the park

Brody and Jackson both as Buzz Lightyear

Train park



In January we took a weekend trip to Sedona with Ang the kids

Random pics...

A girl in the neighborhood left her shoes at the park and Jackson loved them! Ha ha. Don't worry we figured out who they belonged to so he could return them and lose the temptation of wearing them.





Iphone and a baby...what else could she ever need?!

3 comments:

Beth Curtis said...

you are such a fun mommy!
p.s. I LOVE Jacksons glasses. SO CUTE!

Josh and Leslie said...

Oh man....these pics make me miss you guys SO.MUCH!! We leave to head back to Oregon tomorrow...such a fun time, but will be glad to be home! Can't wait to see pics of all that painting....love you guys....

coca-cola angela said...

Oh man, I love those kids of yours!