Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can't keep a secret....

OK so I bought Bob the cutest father's day gift... He and Jackson matching ties. But I am such a loser and can't keep in a secret!! Of course, the day they came in the mail I had to open it up and show him. I guess I should wait and buy things last minute because I get way too excited.

I wish I would have taken a picture of my cute boys at church on Sunday, but this one from the website will have to do.



So if you still need a great Father's Day idea these are great! They come in all sizes for toddlers, youth, and adults. There are a ton of different patterns and they are really nice ties. I bought them from My Favorite Pal. Go check them out!!!!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

OOOOOOO... thanks I need new ties for the boys. And I'm sure they were cute.

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute idea for Father's Day;)

The Carpenter Family said...

How cute!! Love them!! Love your recent projects. Hope the bow making class is going well!

Jenn said...

Way cute idea... I may have to use that one since I haven't even thought twice about Father's Day. Great job on your sewing projects. I seriously am jealous. I need to invest in a sewing machine and follow your website for ideas. Love the colors!

Jay and Heath said...

Love the ties! and all the stuff you've been making. So cute! Dang... get that little girl out! I can't hardly stand it! :) Miss you!

Jenn said...

So I just have to tell you thank you, thank you, thank you for being so conciderate. I was totally going to order some ties anyways and then noticed your other comment with the %20 off. Now I will have to try to keep a secret until Father's Day. Also, thanks for the tip on the sewing machine. I don't know if I'm anywhere near being able to purchase one but I will totally keep Sears in mind. $79 is a GREAT deal too, especiall knowing you love yours. So thanks a again!!

nanadover said...

Hey thanks for the advertisement Krista! Aren't the ties great!?
FYI- that cute little guy in the picture is my grandson Adam with his uncle (on his mom's side).