Sunday, May 24, 2009

Out of Africa

So far we have had a great Memorial Day Weekend!! Bob got off work Friday about 11 and so it has already felt like a long weekend. On Saturday we went with Bob's parents for a drive up North and went to Out of Africa. We really enjoyed the Tiger splash show and the Serengeti Safari. My parents took a trip to Africa a few months ago and we have not seen them yet so it got us pretty excited to see pictures and hear about their trip!!


I will admit that these first few pictures my father in law took. He is definitely a much better photographer and has a much nicer camera than I do :)











The pregnant zebra and I bonded...poor thing is going to be pregnant 13 months!







Tomorrow we BBQ at my sister Angela's house with our fun cousins Monica & Brian and their family from Washington and my Uncle Gene. Should be a great Memorial Day!!!

1 comment:

coca-cola angela said...

I didn't know you went up to Out of Africa. Did you have a coupon? I would have given you mine. Looks like it was fun! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.