Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jackson is growing too fast!!!

Today was Jackson's first day of nursery!!! Where did my baby go?! I can't believe he is 18 months already. He was super excited to go in a play with his friends and toys. I stayed for about 5 minutes and then when I left I could hear him start to cry. He cried for about a minute or two and then was fine for the next 2 hours. Ahhhh. It was so nice to just sit and enjoy church! Of course Bob, Kim, and I each took turns going and peeking and making sure he was happy and having fun.


Jackson loves to wear Bob's hat! He puts it on and just runs around thinking he is so funny. What a little stud!!!





Video of Jack wearing the hat. FYI when you ask Jackson to say "love you" he does not say it anymore he just tilts his head to one side. Not sure why. I must tilt my head when I say love you or something?!?






He has started to love TV. I am in trouble!! It is sooo tempting to just turn the TV on. He and Bob love to watch Phineas and Ferb (Disney Channel). Kim found Jackson a Ferb doll and later we found Phineas. He loves them!



Last week Kim and Ang had a baby shower for me. It was super fun and thank you to everyone that came!!! Brynlee got hooked up with some super cute outfits!!! One of Brynlee's gifts had a cute pink monkey. Jackson loves monkeys and has been playing with it everday. After I cleaned Brynlee's carseat I put his pink monkey in there and he loves it! He gives her kisses and talks baby talk to her. Just practicing for his little sister I guess.



I will have to teach him that when it's Brynlee in there he can't share his juice and snacks.




My parents come on Wednesday so I have been told that I can go into labor anytime after they fly in. I go to the Dr. again on Thursday but last week I was dialated to 1 1/2 and 40% effaced. Really, it does not mean much but with Jackson I was still a big zero 4 days after my due date so I am happy!

4 comments:

Ana-Maria said...

Nice blog.

Jana said...

We love Phineas and Ferb around here! I am happy to hear that Jackson did so good in nursery...only sad that he won't peek in my window anymore!

Anonymous said...

WOW, the big first day of nursery. I'm so glad he calmed right down and enjoyed himself. So anyday....After Wednesday of course

Jenn said...

Heath, Jay and I made a surprise trip to Oregon for Memorial Weekend and got to chat with your Mom and Dad for a bit. I didn't know you guys were going on a cruise and how old the baby MUST be for you to be able to go. I wouldn't worry about Brynlee coming late at all, from what it sounds like your Mom will induce you herself if it gets to close to the cut off date. Getting excited to see pics of Brynlee!!