Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brynlee is 2 weeks...

Brynlee has been a great sleeper so far!!! She loves to snuggle...








Just in case they get married I had to get a pic of the first time Dax held her




Jackson sure loves her!!!





Brynlee did not enjoy her first bath at home, but is enjoying it more and more everyday




Bob's parents, Dave and Karen, flew in for the weekend last weekend. She loved Grandma and Grandpa!!



They brought Jackson a few gifts, but his favorite was the monkey towel and duck slippers. He even wore the duck slippers to Cheesecake Factory when we went out to dinner. What a goof.


My Uncle Gene (my dad's brother) came to Mesa to spend the day. We had a great dinner and then strawberry shortcake to celebrate their birthdays that week.



Friday was Bob's last day off work. We are sure going to miss him this week!

We spent his last day off at the zoo in the morning, Chuck E Cheese in the afternoon, and then went swimming. What a fun day!

Jackson playing at the zoo



Watching the orangutans. Jackson loved that there was a mommy, daddy, grandma, and baby. It is so funny how much he loves babies now! Today at church we pointed to another baby and he started waving a blowing kisses. What a cutie!



Chuck E Cheese




Brynlee's first time to Chuck E Cheese



And last but not least...


9 comments:

coca-cola angela said...

Okay,first off, the last picture is the funniest picture ever! I love it! Then the pics of everyone with brynlee asleep on their chest...classic

Stephanie said...

The breast pump picture is HILARIOUS! Congratualtions on having the cutest kids ever.

The Carpenter Family said...

Haha love Jackson with the pump!! That is soo funny. She is so sweet! Love all the sleey pics!

Jana said...

Brynlee is so cute! But I love love love that picture of Jackson!

Kristine said...

Um... LOVE the pump picture! That was a good laugh. Jackson looks so sweet and nice to her. I always had to protect my babies from the older siblings and he just looks so cute with her.

Jenn said...

What cuties you have. She's so teeny and cute. So much to look forward too!! Love Jackson's shirt (the red one) Bentley has the same one. Gotta love Children's Place!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Aren't those first weeks the best! I love sleeping pictures too they are my favorite.

Jade said...

She is to die for!!! I think she is so cute! And the pics of her and jackson adorable! I love that kid!the breast pump is hillarious! Love it

Mark & Kristen said...

You have such cute kids! If I knew mine were going to turn out so cute I might think more seriously about having some! :) I am so glad that everything went well and you had such an "easy" labor! Are we going to get to see you guys this summer?