Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Pics...

Oh Jackson is so fun right now. He is starting to enjoy playing "Hide and Seek" and is hilarious because he thinks if he can't see us then we can't see him.


Now you see him...

Now you don't...


Love this kid



I don't think I ever blogged about my cute shower gift from my friend Liz. She made Brynlee some cute personalized onesies and birp clothes. Love them. She is so talented!! She also makes jewelry. Check out her ETSY shop.


More lovin from brother



I have been busy making capes for Jackson and some of his cousins.



I am sure I will post more "super cousins" pictures when Kai and Damon get their capes this weekend.


Some action shots





Snuggle time!





Jackson loves seeing Brynlee all swaddled in the morning. We found a huge swaddler in all the baby stuff and put Jackson in it. He didn't really like it so much but we distracted him and told him to kiss Brynlee so we could get a picture.



5 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow...yay!! Fly safe...

Jenn said...

Way cute pictures, I love the capes, great job! I bet Jackson is hitting the point where it's so fun to hang out with them. Bentley hit it around the same age and it just keeps getting better and better. Cute little Brynlee and brother Jackson. I get way excited every time I see pictures of them together.

Kristine said...

I love that he can fit in there. So funny! and the baby pics are way too precious.

The Stilsons said...

Jackson is such a funny little guy!! I bet the fun never ends!! Cute picks with Brynlee too!!

Kelsey Ann said...

Krista both of your kids are adorable! And how cute that Jackson loves his little sister so much...it can't get much better then that!