Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This week...

Bob and Jackson riding the train in the mall



Brynlee started baby cereal...and Jackson started wanting baby cereal again.



Jackson got an early birthday present from grandma Widmer...a picnic table. So we set it up and he has been loving eating his snacks outside. Yesterday he had a few friends over and they were all so cute at their little table. Notice Brynlee in the background. Ahhhh I love this Arizona weather!


Congrats to the Rickers and the Betitas for their cute little arrivals this week!!! Can't wait to meet these little cuties!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I guess this is about the time of year when I am jealous of your Arizona weather. I do hate Utah winters. I think I already commented on how cute your kids looked in their little costumes, either way it deserves another. Glad you guys had fun. That train ride looks fun!

Jay and Heath said...

I can't believe Brynlee is old enough for solids! I keep thinking she's SO much younger then Gwen... maybe cause she's so tiny. Cute photo's there :) Did you ever book your tickets??? :)

Unknown said...

Krista! Wow, it has been so long. I checked your other blog and luckily followed you over here. Your little girl is so darling! We are gearing up for two kids in January. Way to go on getting in shape so fast after a baby! I am impressed! Hope all is well!