Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend pics...

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We spent the day with Bob's parents here in Mesa and had a great, relaxing weekend. It is always fun to go out of town on holidays...but also fun to stay home!! We got a lot of things done around the house, watched a lot of football, and hit up a lot of black Friday deals!!! Probably our favorite was a new beach cruiser bike. We already had 1 bike and the bike trailer but we needed 1 more. We went on our first family bike ride on Saturday and we all loved it! (sorry no pics) Friday night Ang had us over for delicious Chinese Sundaes. YUMMY!!! We all had a good time hanging out and the kids played great together!


We all ate some yummy food!


Brynlee is always sucking on her fingers or toes!!





It is so fun to have a toddler around at Christmas. He is loving the Christmas lights and decorations! Every night we have to walk around and see all the lights in the neighborhood. We finished up our decorating last night when we finished the tree. He was loving put the decorations on...now let's hope that they stay on!







Let the Christmas season begin!!!


Here is a video of Brynlee in the early stage of crawling

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! It is nice to be home sometimes for the holidays I agree! Brynlee's getting so big so fast I can't believe how fast they grow!

John and Jessica said...

Yay for relaxing holidays!

How do you like your beach cruiser? I have one I got several months back and I LOVE it! :) Did I already ask you what trailer you have? would you recommend it?

coca-cola angela said...

I love the pic of Brynlee sucking on her toes, she is soooo funny! I'm so mad at myself, I forgot to take pictures of Thanksgiving! Bummer.

The Carpenter Family said...

how fun!! Love all the cute pics!! The tree looks great!