Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disneyland take 2...

Ever since our trip to Disneyland in September Jackson has said almost everyday, "Lets go to Disneyland today." He loved it so much!! When my sister Angela invited me to bring my kids and tag along with her familyon their family Disneyland trip I was very tempted. The fact that they had room in their car, I could just crash in their hotel, and both of my kids are free (both under 3) made it very temping!!! All I would have to pay for is food and my Disney ticket. Although, I knew it would be a little rough with just me and both kids. So I couldn't decide what to do. Well my parents were in town and my mom said she would keep Brynlee so, of course, the decision was made. Spoiled Jackson and I got 2 trips to Disneyland in 1 month.


Spent a little time at the beach












And the pier






Brock, Angela, Austin, and Brody


The kids were intrigued by the fisherman









Dinner and arcade break (funny thing is I don't think any of these kids really played)


Hanging out in the hotel










Austin and Brody both recently got Pillow Pets and they gave Jackson one for his early birthday present so all boys were in heaven.




Shuttle to Disneyland





The first day we did Mickeys Halloween party and the 2nd was a regular day of Disneyland











Brody LOVED space mountain




















Jackson's favorite ride...Buzz Lightyear. I think he did it 8 or 9 times with both Disneyland trips





It was so great of my mom to keep Brynlee. Defintely much easier without her. And it was so nice to come home from a trip and have tons of pictures and especially some with me in it. An advantage of traveling with another mom I guess. :)



Thanks for letting me tag along Kearsleys!! It was a blast!

1 comment:

coca-cola angela said...

Such a fun quick trip to Cali with you & Jackson! Thanks for coming with us, we love having you there!