Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good bye mowing and watering!!!

Well we did it again. We had all of our grass ripped out and put fake turf in. I know, we are crazy. There is something about having beautiful real grass that cannot be beat, but we really like turf.


Our new place has decent front yard grass, but the grass in the backyard is horrible. It is hard to describe, but it is spongy like. No kidding when you step you sink like 2-3 inches in some spots. Well we still have a little bit of this nasty grass by the pool, but the large area of grass in the back is gone. Yahoo!!!


We love playing outside now!!! Literally for the past 2 weeks the kids and I are out there from 3-5 every day!


All our grass sitting in the front yard...






This last one is a little cheating because took out 2 little plants.







5 comments:

rachel garber said...

Sweet pool! Same neighborhood?!

Jaimee said...

The yard looks awesome - sad we aren't close enough to come on over and feel it on our feet!! :)

Rachel said...

Look fabulous! I need to come check it out!

Melissa said...

Just like I told Jade, I like to get the same amount of love I give. Nice yard!

Jay and Heath said...

That is the most perfect backyard I have ever seen. I would live out there! I'm all for the fake grass. Less maintenance, no muddy shoes or grass stains on the kids (yes, yes & yes, please!). I wonder how well it would work over here in rainy Oregon? Miss you guys!!!!