Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hirschi Cousin Get Together....

In Early October my sister Angela through a Hirschi girl cousin reunion and invited all of my cousins and aunts on my mom's side for the weekend. We ended up with I think 25 ladies and 3 nursing babies. We had a few husbands come too, but they stayed together at my parents new house in Queen Creek and let us ladies have our time.

I think we counted 47 kids we have all together that we left at home with their dads! Only Angela, Kim I live in Arizona and everyone else drove or flew in. What a nice relaxing weekend with a lot of catching up!!!




Everyone brought pictures of their families


Making waffles
With everyone from out of state (and some out of country-Canada) they were all curious about the cacti, palm trees, and scorpions. Here are a few of our nasty Arizona bugs...
Seriously the nastiest spider I have EVER seen!! It even had probably 50 baby spiders on its back that scattered when we smashed it. NASTY!!!


Tiffany and I multi-tasking. Watching conference and teaching her tricks on her phone.


There were a couple excursions here and there. We all went to see my parents new house, the swap meet, and then ventured to see our house and Kim's house. The pool was starting to cool off early October but a few still ventured in.


(can't have a post without my kiddos!!)

The cute moms with babies

My parents new house :)
As for new they will be here a few months out of the year, but hopefully in the next couple years things will change and they can be here more!!


What would life be like without sisters!?!

My mom and her siblings (minus one brother) and a couple spouses

We had some crazy Arizona storms!

One day a group went shopping and walked around the temple








What a fun weekend!!! It was great to catch up with so many cousins. I truly am blessed to have such an amazing family!!!

No comments: